Men's PGS ON NOW!!

Jack M

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the link. Very nice interview. As he thanked all of the support staff from Canada, you can see what happens and how it affects your athletes. Too bad the US in their quest for medal counts can't see that, much less NBC with their poor coverage. Who had the most Gold Medals? I believe it was the Country that supported their athletes the best.

I wonder if Red Bull can register as a country in 2014?

Thanks for the link. Very nice interview. As he thanked all of the support staff from Canada, you can see what happens and how it affects your athletes. Too bad the US in their quest for medal counts can't see that, much less ABC with their poor coverage. Who had the most Gold Medals? I believe it was the Country that supported their athletes the best.

I wonder if Red Bull can register as a country in 2014?

You mean NBC.

To be fair, the only reason why the athletes got the support his time was because the Games were in our country. And even then, the support was pretty measly. I doubt that anyone besides Anderson could have made it without family support. I know Alexa Loo had to get really creative with fund raising.

You mean NBC.

To be fair, the only reason why the athletes got the support his time was because the Games were in our country. And even then, the support was pretty measly. I doubt that anyone besides Anderson could have made it without family support. I know Alexa Loo had to get really creative with fund raising.

No doubt. Mark Fawcett had some choice words for Sport Canada in my old interview with him here.

Mammoth had a Ganjola as well.

I do remember one old guy getting very het up with some hot box action going on in front of his little kid.

I'm completely drug free since I was like 18, and not my thing, but i hardly think a little 2nd hand smoke is going to do any dam...any dam.....

dude we're putting the band back together. Let's just go ride.....now what was I saying?

Ross Reblagliati, Ben Johnson.....the Canadians have a rich sporting history, enhanced with a reputation for hitting up whatever is going around. Great place.

Mammoth had a Ganjola as well.

I do remember one old guy getting very het up with some hot box action going on in front of his little kid.

I'm completely drug free since I was like 18, and not my thing, but i hardly think a little 2nd hand smoke is going to do any dam...any dam.....

dude we're putting the band back together. Let's just go ride.....now what was I saying?

Ross Reblagliati, Ben Johnson.....the Canadians have a rich sporting history, enhanced with a reputation for hitting up whatever is going around. Great place.

Regardless of how I use ( or don't use ) personally, I think it is wrong to puff in front of the kids. Tobacco or otherwise.. I might have thrown them out of the box. And I am not anti-anything.