Men's PGS ON NOW!!

Jack M

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ Anderson against Benjamin Karl in the final! JJ wins against Detkov due to two slippery turns from the russian guy.

Well, the final, I couldn't say who is the fav. Both guys ride very smooth untill now. I give Karl Bejamin the most changes (he rides a little more secure)

And BOZZETTO over Detkov.

Karl Benjamin 0.76 before JJ. JJ made a few mistakes in the beginning (he slips away a few times). Karl rode without any mistake, very secure.

BOZZETTO is 0.96 before Detkov. BOZZETTO didn't make any mistake. Detkov couldn't cope with the speed from BOZZETTO and took to many risks.

I see a couple of guys using step ins, and everywhere you read "step ins are too stiff, no good, for fat lazy types' :D

I love how everybody really has a chance here, not just media kings/queens and the usual suspects

Btw, why are a couple of competitors not starting? They just give up, not wanting to even try?

Hanz and idea who sales the the Yellow North Wave boots. Any stats on em? Im some what shocked I know nothing of them.

Those boots aren't made anymore since years (I think about six or seven years or may be more). If you can find a pair, well you have to pay!

wow huge win for Canada!

Awesome races. I had to go to a local bar to watch it all as I don't have a tv, and the internet was not broadcasting it.

I left when I saw that Klug went down in a edgeloss, and the US men were out of it, and just got home.

ohwell, atleast there will be replays on tomorrow. I give those guys huge props for racing in that "pea-soup" and very spooky conditions and fog/rain. Definately requires "a brass set" to run in that stuff and go for broke.