Note to New Members ×

Burton Wind Boots - MP 27 - Never worn

NoSlide

Might be a good idea to try on a pair of 4 buckle Solomons. I used to use them 4 carving too and they seemed to fit like Burtons. Lange's for instance are not a similar fit. Usually too wide. I'll let you know on the shipping. Probably about $25 UPS ground with insurance.

UPS ground w/Insurance is about 26 bucks. Can get them out tomorrow. Leaving country 4 2 weeks Friday. Accept paypal only. Ship immedietly upon payment. References: look around, selling a bunch of items, peeps recieve UPS tracking numbers within hours of payment. Been on BOL buying stuff since 2004.

I tried on some 4-buckle 27.5 Atomics. The toe box was fine, but the calf was way too tight for my calves. I tried them for 2 minutes though and didn't mess with the adjustments.

I will take them, would they be in Sumas, WA by Thursday afternoon? I have a drop box there that I use to get my stuff from Canada and will be through on Friday.

Tell me where to send Paypal to and what fees there will be.