Olympic - Alpine Snowboard

CarvingScooby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MG got bucked and qualified 13th. Alexa Loo 9th.

Ink

Ack! Well at least she qualified.

I still can't get any video working - not on NBC or on any of the other sites. I BUILD websites for a living for chrissakes so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing ... what the hell??

I still can't get any video working - not on NBC or on any of the other sites. I BUILD websites for a living for chrissakes so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing ... what the hell??

Did you check the one that skatha posted on page one? That is the one that works for me.

Waiting for the action to start again.

Ink

Did you check the one that skatha posted on page one? That is the one that works for me.

Waiting for the action to start again.

Ink

It's just a black screen right now - is that what it looks like between events? if so, it's working. I'm on a Mac, but I will try and view it in a Windows VM, in case it's just a matter of poor compatibility.

because nbc owns the us broadcast rights perhaps the canadian ctv live feed is blocked (unless you use a proxy).

dumb that nbc isn't doing live broadcast (on the most part). the ctv live online feed has been great.

You have to download some MS crap which is only compatible with 10,5 or later on a Mac so I am out. Complete douchebaggery by nbC.

That was my issue.

I am going to ustream.com to see if they are running it.

It's just a black screen right now - is that what it looks like between events? if so, it's working. I'm on a Mac, but I will try and view it in a Windows VM, in case it's just a matter of poor compatibility.

Confirmed - this only works on a windows box. If you're on a mac, you can probably view it using Vmware Fusion or Parallels or some other VM. I think there is a standalone emulator that uses WINE to run an IE6 instance on OSX but I can't remember what it is called.

Great link, thanks!

The German girls seem generally to run the purest, roundest line, and stay much more over the middle of the board. Everyone else seems to want to load up the tail and blast off at the transition. Interesting to see how close the two styles are in terms of speed. Course must be one big rut by now.