Note to New Members ×

Vancouver Olympic Hype 2010

Michelle

Chris Klug actually came and spoke at my hospital today as he alluded to in that interview.

Very entertaining and humorous speaker with a good message, very passionate about his cause , transplantation and the various foundations he has started and supports.

I was very impressed that he would take an hour plus out of his day 2-3 days prior to the big show and speak as he did. Not something I have seen before in this Olympic media frenzy that is swirling thru Vancouver currently.

Had a very quick chat with him afterwords, seemed like a pretty cool guy, briefly played the "whistler name game" and once again confirmed to myself that the world of alpine snowboarding is only 1-2 degrees of separation from the big guys of the sport down to us lowly peons.

Dave*

Chris Klug actually came and spoke at my hospital today as he alluded to in that interview.

Dave*

At least Olympics brought my buddy out from his busy schedule saving lifes :ices_ange

Btw Blueb is looking for a company to try Hemlock for th 2nd time, was snowing since this morning.

Cheers

RT

FYI: so far is CAN vs RUS 3rd PERIOD @15:00min is 7 - 3:biggthump

I was very impressed that he would take an hour plus out of his day 2-3 days prior to the big show and speak as he did. Not something I have seen before in this Olympic media frenzy that is swirling thru Vancouver currently.

Had a very quick chat with him afterwords, seemed like a pretty cool guy, briefly played the "whistler name game" and once again confirmed to myself that the world of alpine snowboarding is only 1-2 degrees of separation from the big guys of the sport down to us lowly peons.

Dave*

Chris is an awesome guy and will always take the time for people. And yes, it is a smal carving world that we live in and the guys that are at the Olympics representing are just regular people like us, only faster :)