Note to New Members ×

WTB or trade Thermoflex liners 25-4-29

RJ-PS

Hi all,

Just got my wife a sweet pair of Burton Winds. I find it hard to believe that people have problems with Burton quality, these boots look great!

Of course the liners are not moldable, and my wife has the weirdest feet this side of the Mississippi (I will deny that if accused).

Anywho, I need a pair of Thermo's in MP 25. So if anyone's wife got in and out of hardbooting faster than a Kentucky Wildcat, I'd like to buy her thermo's. Or if you just randomly have a pair of thermo's sitting around in MP 25 I want them.

Or I can trade for a brand new pair of Raichle Thermoflexes that I have in MP 29, never taken out of the plastic bag. (I just scored a pair of Heads that already have a semi-thermo liner in them)

Or, if you are going to buy thermos from Bomber in 29 I can send you my 29's, plus some $ for your kindness and you can have Bomber ship a pair of the 25s to me. Since they ship 'em for free.

Either way I'm ready for the options to begin............