Note to New Members ×

Riding with new friends

jtslalom

I ride with my buddy from Vermont usually for 2 days a year. It's a blast ripping turns on groomers, riding trees and cranking air off kickers. All my local pals and I also have a blast riding together, however today I rode with 6or 7 hardbooters I have never ridden with before. What a blast. Man I can't say I had a better time on other day this year. Cranking turns down all sorts of slopes was awesome and the best part was watching others do it as well. 22 years of riding and I still get excited watching people drive good lines, most of which I just met today. Hope to ride with every one during the eces.

I ride with my buddy from Vermont usually for 2 days a year. It's a blast ripping turns on groomers, riding trees and cranking air off kickers. All my local pals and I also have a blast riding together, however today I rode with 6or 7 hardbooters I have never ridden with before. What a blast. Man I can't say I had a better time on other day this year. Cranking turns down all sorts of slopes was awesome and the best part was watching others do it as well. 22 years of riding and I still get excited watching people drive good lines, most of which I just met today. Hope to ride with every one during the eces.

That is what every run at SES is like. Instant friends, great energy, positive vibes, perfect grooming....

Apologize if you were right there. Besides Jack, haven't really ridden with anyone from BOL so don't really faces and names. There's one clip that's average-still figuring the thing out and what looks/works best. The tailgunning method appears to be best. The avi is too big and need to compress the format. Don't know squat about editing the stuff once it's recorded. That's one thing I don't like-I'm kind of an instant gratification kinda guy. Going to try the mount on the board Sunday and see how bad the vibration is. Which Coiler were you?

Anyway, I had a blast and enjoyed getting to watch others in action and try to mimic. Next week will be fun. And the snow is comin'!

Did you get any footage? :biggthump

Sunday was seriously fun! I felt a little guilty for bailing after my rear toe bail broke but my heel was buggin' me a bit anyhow. Bellaeyre is a pretty fun little mountain too!