Note to New Members ×

For sale: Virus Avalanche 162cm “FLP”

Ray

SOLD!

This board is in absolute great condition; I received it back in November and rode it only once!!! The reason I would give it up is, it is very close to my other powder board and the La Glisse, which I also only ride when it has a good amount of pow on the ground and my narrow sticks just dive away :o

166ehx5.jpg

120p2zl.jpg

Some info here: http://shop.virus-snowsports.com/ go to: AVALANCHE FLP Fu**ing Light Project and select English

SOLD

Cheers!

John, I rode it in about 5” of pow and soft groomers. Very smooth and easy to control in the pow due to the lightweight, especially at high speeds.

Carving the groomers was totally effortless and fun, also at higher speeds! I like for all my freeride boards to be stable at high speeds and to also carve well on groomers, but unfortunately this FLP comes too close to my Virus "La Glisse" for what I use it, and, the fact that I am over packed for my flight back to Europe, I made the decision to let it go now.

FYI, someone is up for a treat and will grap this for a really great price ;)

This board is in absolute great condition; I received it back in November and rode it only once!!! The reason I would give it up is, it is very close to my other powder board and the La Glisse, which I also only ride when it has a good amount of pow on the ground and my narrow sticks just dive away :o

Please email me if you are interested: icom@netwood.net

Cheers!

I didn't realize Aspen had so many high rise buildings. Nice looking board.