Snes 2010: 3/27-3/29

nekdut

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

g-ben: Try your best to make it! Look forward to meeting you. :)

Wolfman: Sounds good man. Exactly what I am thinking too. I will run the ideas past Carl and try to start locking things down since this is now about two weeks out.

Here are a few things going on in Mammoth on Saturday evening (27th) if anyone is interested:

6:30pm - Torah Bright autograph signing~ The Quiksilver store in the Village

7pm–10pm - Awards Ceremony & TTR World Champion Presentation~ The Village

FREE concert with The Bravery & N.A.S.A~ The Village

They had the BBQ out at the mid chalet and the Stewpot this past weekend, but none of them was fired up. Maybe we could setup camp at the Stewpot and run the BBQ ourselves?

- Thomas

Thomas, maybe we could take over SPS ourselves and have that as our lunch home base. I'll see how they like that idea.

I'm in for the 28th and 29th.

Snowboarder race gates would be great. I don't know if I could handle the pressure of being the favorite in the limbo contest:p

I've got the following gear for demo:

Custom Donek FC 165 w/ Olympic construction

Oxygen Proton 149

Proflex plate bindings

Head boots M24

All the above gear is also for sale (except the bindings).

George, I definitely want to try out your Kessler!!!

I'll volunteer to man to the quiver area from noon to 1:30.

I can take pictures and videos with my 5D. I'll probably set aside a specific Hollywood hour each day where I sit on the side of Gunsmoke and grab pictures of people coming down.

Hey, what about discounted pitchers/drinks? :biggthump

If possible can each of you let us know if you plan to attend and if so what days? It would be really helpful:) Below is what I have tracked so far..............

Neil

Loc

Brooke<o> </o>

Thomas? – can you contact Terry and the rest of the folks in SB?<o>:p></o>:p>

Wolfman<o> </o>

George S<o> </o>

Gary J<o> </o>

G-Ben?<o> </o>

GDBoytyler<o> </o>

If you guys can send me photos and videos of carving June Mtn that would help with the website Carl would like to see.

I have the following gear to demo unless they sell*

Coiler VSR 168 - Lots of fun with the 9.9/12.7/12m

Prior ATV 171

Burton Ultra Prime 162

Le Mans m24 boots*

TD3 step-ins

F2 Race ti standards

TD1*

@John - haven't heard from you since Snow Performance! Hope to see you at the end of the month.

Top post updated!

We need to coordinate transport of boards up the mountain. Getting equipment up J1 is doable at or before 8am, since the crowds are low and we can wait for the equipment chair to come around.

For the transport to the racks at J4, how does 9am sound? June obviously wants to minimize the number of required trips this will take.

Top post updated!

We need to coordinate transport of boards up the mountain. Getting equipment up J1 is doable at or before 8am, since the crowds are low and we can wait for the equipment chair to come around.

For the transport to the racks at J4, how does 9am sound? June obviously wants to minimize the number of required trips this will take.

I think meeting at the J1 lift at 7:30 sharp should be plenty of time to load the gear. Will the gear be taken up to J4 from the chalet by snowmobile?

i should be there saturday and sunday

about the demo tent or exchange program however you want to call it, it would be nice if there was a list of what's available to try so people can say what they are interested in trying, no reason to bring extra boards up if nobody is interested

Aaron oldvolvosrule has offered his new custom Coda for people to try, he won't be there but he said he'll give it to me to bring up if anybody wants to demo it, just let me know before sunday the 21st

I think meeting at the J1 lift at 7:30 sharp should be plenty of time to load the gear. Will the gear be taken up to J4 from the chalet by snowmobile?

Loc, yeah that is what I am thinking. The two cart lifts come around every few minutes, so we don't need to all load exactly at the same time at J1, but the snowmobile from the chalet to J4 will probably be a one time thing, that's why I was thinking 9am to make sure we get everyone's gear up.

i should be there saturday and sunday

about the demo tent or exchange program however you want to call it, it would be nice if there was a list of what's available to try so people can say what they are interested in trying, no reason to bring extra boards up if nobody is interested

Aaron oldvolvosrule has offered his new custom Coda for people to try, he won't be there but he said he'll give it to me to bring up if anybody wants to demo it, just let me know before sunday the 21st

I'd be interested in trying the Coda. Loc, I'd like to try your VSR too.

I'll have a Madd 180, metal Madd 170 and Stubby 166 from my quiver available for demo.

I will try to make it Sat and Sun. I will bring my Green 183 Hot Blast with 15m side cut for Demo( Excellent condition). If any body likes it, they can buy it. All offers considered.

tim

Wow Tim, haven't heard from you in ages! Hope all is well. Looking forward to riding with you.

Top post updated with quiver share details:

Madd 180 (nekdut)

Madd 170 Metal (nekdut)

Coiler Stub 166 (nekdut)

Oxbow World Cup 171 (wolfman)

Burton FP 171 (wolfman)

Donek GS 195 (wolfman)

Custom Donek FC 165 w/ Olympic construction (gdboytyler)

Oxygen Proton 149 (gdboytyler)

Proflex plate bindings (gdboytyler)

Head boots M24 (gdboytyler)

Coiler VSR 168 (Loc)

Prior ATV 171 (Loc)

Burton Ultra Prime 162 (Loc)

Le Mans m24 boots (Loc)

TD3 step-ins (Loc)

F2 Race TI Standards (Loc)

TD1 (Loc)

Coda (oldvolvosrule via carvingchef)

Sword (Frank Morales)

Hot Blast 183 (Tim Kienitz)

Gear swap tools:

5mm T-handle

Multi allen tool

Measuring tape

#3 Pozidrive/Phillips screw driver

What else? Please add to this list

Top post also updated with potential attendees:

Neil

Loc

Brooke

Thomas

Wolfman

George S

Gary J

G-Ben?

GDBoytyler

Hey John

Carvingchef

Arclite?

Frank Morales

Terry?

Tim Kienitz

Jak Hof

JJ Westervelt

Luc Monod?

Who else? C'mon down! Bring your friends and family! :)

Anyone have a boom box and an iPod full of good tunes we could use at the gear swap station? It would at least keep the person manning the station entertained. I doubt we will get AC power there, so we'll need something battery powered.

I'll request a few chairs so we don't have to sit around on the ground.