Note to New Members ×

Tales of an Ebay Newbie - beginners luck and the 182cm Tanker

Seraph

So the other day after reading the recent postings on Rad-Air Tankers I took a little stroll over to ebay to see if anyone had posted one. To my pleasant surprise I found an 182cm 2003 Rad-Air Tanker (with Ride Team bindings) that had been put up for bid 5 days prior and no one had yet put in a bid. I've never used ebay before but my wife gave me the quick lowdown on how it works and I put in the minimum bid of $200. 2 days later, no one else had placed a counter bid and I am now the proud owner of a Tanker. Beginners luck has never felt so sweet. :1luvu:

Now I am just praying that the board arrives in one piece and in the condition stated, and that the skies open up and start dumping snow.

The funny thing about ebay is that the bindings alone could have sold for that. So maybe you put them up and get yourself a nearly zero cost Tanker! (Economists say it's your duty to exploit these arbitrage opportunites.) I envy you not just for getting a great deal but for evidently having a place to ride a 192. Have fun!