Note to New Members ×

Bellearye Trip

cafercr35

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got through in the garage tuning everything up!!!

Spoke to jtslalom....I will be meeting him on route 87 at the first rest area after exit 17 (rt 84) at 6:40am

arriving at Bellearye 8:15-8:30am - we to need to stop at Potters for tickets - they open at 7:30 am

We will meet at Overlook Lodge....I will be downstairs by the lockers getting ready. Meet by 9am at the outside racks by overlook lodge.

If you get there afterwards text me or call me I will let you know where we are riding and you can meet up. 908-347-3162.

I predict most of the day on Dot Nebel which is all the way to the right tomahawk chair.

Use my phone at anytime.

Hey all,

Queequeg, Lili and I will hopefully be getting there around 9.

Cafer, Ive saved your number in my phone and will call you when I get there.

Im looking forward to learning people's real names. Im never really sure whether I should call people by their Bomber names over the phone, lol.

See you all tomorrow!

-Adiel

I am off to try Mountain Creek. Mount Peter was amazing yesterday with several great hardbooters hitting gates but I want to try Mountain Creek this season. Anyone not going to Belleayre I will look for you at "MC". I'm in the brown Mammut parka & tan pinstipe pants on the SG FRPT.

All I have to say is "WHAT A PERFECT DAY!!!"

I called it Dot Nebel - Each run better than the one before.

Thanks for all that came out.

jtslalom & nephew

dave ( is he still at the truck ) lol

my wife & neice

guess who

LiLi

Queequeg

hockey2

sharples

Great time!!!! Everyone of you should make the next events - ECES and BMES

Keep an eye out!!!

I had a blast riding with every one at Belleayre today. I was happy to see ten solid riders out there ripping turns and carving it up. Man it was nice to see people carving together and cranking turns down diamond slopes. It is so rare to see so many hard booters in one place at a time. It would be nice if we could make this an annual or even semi-annual thing. I know I would be in and hope the same crew and possibly others would join. It was nice meeting all of you and I hope our paths will cross again. Hope to see more at the eces.

Joe it looks like the over night thing might not happen but I am DEFINATELY in for a one day trip to Stratton Friday March 6. I will call you soon.

ErikJ - got the camera all ready to go last night and forgot it. oops. Besides the riding was so good I don't think I would have stopped to take any..lol

Hockey2 - I'm ready whenever you are!

Jt - couldn't have said it better myself - I'm good for the one dayer to Eces. Call me to set it up.

My body is screaming at me right now!!!

It was great to meet and ride with everyone! Agree with Hockey2, we should get together more often. Belleayre is a good little mountain. I actually may be getting roped into a family trip back there next weekend. Will post when I'm sure.

Hope to see everyone at ECES!

Best,

LiLi

nice to meet everyone finally and to put a face to peoples online names. it was awesome to watch people laying down some sick trenches going down Dot

Nebel. hopefully we can get a regular meetup going, I'll def. be there. post up when and where you guys are riding again.

mel

i'm actually a newbie to snowboarding. i've been skiing for close to 20 years and only this year started snowboarding. east coast skiing has just become too boring and well...easy. so i decided to try a new challange. i've been out a few times, but unfortunately no where rents a hard boot setup which is what i want to do. do any of the guys you ride with have any junk setup for a 6ft 165lb size 9 boot? i would love to at least try it before plunking down $400-$600 on my own. ilan.