Bellearye Trip

cafercr35

Since I had a couple people say they would join in:

Let's through out some dates and get some feedback

Mon-Fri Jan 25-29 $20 tickets

Flex days $25 tickets

-Sunday Feb 7

-Sunday Feb 21

We can go any day but the above is the discount days.

I am a no go for Jan 28 or 29 (Florida bound!)

1.cafercr

2.jtslalom

3.erik j

4.carvingbassit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't mean it to be taken so literally. I don't need a ride as I'll be coming from the north, just wondering if it would be cool if I rode on the slopes with you guys.

Chad

:smashfrea okay think I got it now :biggthump

The more the merrier! As we get closer to the 21st, I will post up more info as to arriving time and a meet place.

Looks like we are at about 6-7 people with at least 4 on hardshells.

All we need now is a big dump!

Hey, Im down for the 7th AND the 21st. Should be a great time. Im also in hardboots and looking for a few pointers. Havent been riding much this year so Im pretty rusty.

Question though: How do I get the $25 discount tickets for those dates? Do I just show up and buy them at the door or do I need to buy online or something?

guesswho,

I was thinking the same thing. If you look up the Belleayre website it says,

"Potter Brothers Flex Days - Pick up a discounted lift ticket at any Potter Bros stores, and redeem them at our ticket windows."

So I guess you might have to visit a Potter Brothers store and buy a lift ticket through them. I guess they will give you a voucher for the 21st or something like that. Belleayre has all sorts of deals going on. Take a look at their site if you get a chance.

Hey JT,

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately there are no potter brothers in NYC but the good news is they will mail the lift tickets to you.

So unfortunately I wont be able to make it on Feb 7th :( But Im still down for the 21st! Hope to see as many of you there as I can.

-Adiel

so cool so many will be there.

The trip is Feb 21st

Here is the link for the Potter Brothers http://www.potterbrothers.com/p-1-belleayre-flex-ticket.aspx

You can order them online - pick up at store or have delivered to your house. When coming off the thru way P-Bros in right off exit 19 on the way to Bellearye.

Here is crew so far:

cafercr35&wife

jtslalom

queequeg

lili

guesswho

hockey2

AlexJ&Steph

Let me know who else>>>>>

I am very surprised of the amount of feedback and actual bodies we have attending this day.

So I can actually set up and make sure we all have rides:

I AM LEAVING FROM SUSSEX NJ - PLEASE POST UP

1. WHO NEEDS A RIDE AND WHERE ARE YOU AT?

2. WHO IS AVAILABLE TO DRIVE AND WHERE WILL YOU DRIVE FROM?

MY TRUCK

cafercr35&wife+guest

jtslalom + guest

Erikj

waiting to hear from:

queequeg

lili

guesswho

hockey2

AlexJ&Steph

carvingbassist

Cafer,

Dave is not very punctual. In order to avoid any one having to wait around in the morning I think I am going to drive myself and Dave. More than likely I will have to go to his house to pick him up and possibly wait around for a while before he actually gets his butt in the car. However we should designate a meeting time and place at the mountain. I think the first lift loads around 9:00 am.