Note to New Members ×

Mammoth discount tickets?

Randy T.

Hello SoCal carvers!

Does anyone have a line on discounted weekend tickets to Mammoth? Coupons available at a local shop or grocery store or anything like that...

I'm meeting a group of friends there on 1/22-1/23. I can get my snowbomb discount ticket for Friday but was hoping not to have to pay $87 on Saturday :eek:

Hi Randy,

Like Nekdut said, stay away from the bottom, Canyon Express and Stump Alley if possible. I would recommend Chair 9, never that busy and a couple of nice runs with nice steep sections to go full blast carving. Also Chair 23 all the way down to main lodge, long ass run, steep at top but smooth and fast when the conditions are packed powder.

I might be there as well that weekend. Look for tall guy riding a Donek GS195.

Rolf

Thanks Wolfman,

Our condo is over by chair 9 so that is perfect but by the look of things I'll be on my swallowtail instead of my carving board...

STRONGER AND WETTER SYSTEMS WILL BEGIN SUNDAY AND CONTINUE INTO NEXT WEEK. ALTHOUGH TIMING OF INDIVIDUALSTORMS IS DIFFICULT AT THIS POINT...IT LOOKS LIKE EVERY 24 TO 36HOURS A SYSTEM WILL MOVE THROUGH. RAINFALL TOTALS BY THE END OF NEXTWEEK ...COULD EXCEED 5 TO 10 INCHES IN THE LOWER ELEVATIONS WITH SNOW AMOUNTS OF 10 FEET OR MORE POSSIBLE OVER THE HIGHER SIERRA NEVADA. SNOW LEVELS WILL GENERALLY BE AROUND 4000 TO 5500 FEETBUT AT TIMES COULD DROP INTO THE FOOTHILLS. THERE IS ALSO LIKELY TO BE PERIODS OF BREEZY TO WINDY CONDITIONS AND TRAVEL INTO THEMOUNTAINS IS LIKELY TO BE IMPACTED.