Note to New Members ×

AF600 boots size 27 for sale

Ernie00

The boots are in good conditions, I can't say they are perfect, they have been used many times, few scratches here and there but nothing major. Most important there are no cracks in the shells. The Heel and toes pieces where juste replace for new ones last year. Still life iin the boots. Perfect to get started.

It comes with modable liners, they have been molded twice, they The only problem with liners is when I installed the new toe pices the screws were longer and they scratch both liners. It doesn't go through on scratch is about 1 inch long and the other one 1/4. I don't think it's a problem but I want to be honnest with the conditions of the boots. (e-mail me for pics)

The boot is size 27

I broken 1 arch strap over the year and told myself it woldn't happen again so I bought 2 replacements. never happened again but I will give you that replacement with the boots. always nice to have.

Those boots would be perfect for someone who wants to get started. E-mail me for info and we'll find a price that makes us both happy.

Eric

post-1174-141842297307_thumb.jpg