Note to New Members ×

For Sale: Coiler 'Ferrari' 188

*Ace*

Ace, I'm 99% sure I'm going to be in Denver from March 9th to 15th (ish). Any chance we can hook up so I can try the Ferrari? Will save me on the shipping.

Side note, i may only have a day or two to ride. What do you suggest? I'm from Ottawa Canada where the hills are teeny weeny compared to what you have around you.

I've got damn near the same board, WCC PR 188 0109 6.3, only a year older (and maybe narrower). I'm not the uber carver most the people here are, but mine is not a man killer to me at my 170 lbs. Don't let this thing scare you. Friendlier than you think. You would be amazed at how well these older things still work.

Hey man im pretty interested in this board. My email is josh@lokenconstructionak.com. how much do you think it would cost to ship to Anchorage, Alaska. As long as its not super high priced I will probably by this board this week(2marro preferable) Do you have any other boards for sale. I am looking to purchase a couple different alpine boards. I am racing in Arctic Man this year and it would be awsome to use this board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...