Note to New Members ×

Eces 2010

cafercr35

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26785

Wanted to toss this up to see who here from our area is planning on taking the trip to Stratton this year.

My plan is to take 3 days....no matter which ones.

I have an Excursion Diesel - it's big, and not that bad on gas.

I'm up for ideas - or just jumping in solo and going :biggthump

Blue mtn peeps? Greg? Jesse?

Mountain creek crew? Mark? Erik?

I think we should all show up and represent!!!

I'm going to ECES but I'm not sure when - probably for 3 days as well. I'm planning on being in Tahoe the week after ECES so I have a little juggling to do. Life is tough sometimes.

At the very least, I'll see you there cafe. Have you been to one yet? It's a damn good time.

been to 2 SES - just stopped in 2 yrs ago...I was with family at Aspen and broke away for a day to ride with the crew, and also 1 ECES - that was at Sugarloaf - Maine - great mtn.

not in the last 6 yrs though :eek: has it been that long...time sure does fly.

love the demo set up....always come home with new stuff....lol

see ya there

JBS and I are arriving Tuesday evening, ride Wed-Fri and drive home Friday evening.

Still dont know if I want to do the banquet or not. I came up empty handed and some folks came away with heap, cough cough organizer tix picked for new pair of TD2's AND two boards, which he was kind enough the throw back in the hat after chidding from the attendees.

Count us in to be there and to throw down like we should and represent. fingers crossed for clear skies, cold and natural stiff snow.

Blue has been decent so far this year, let us know if you are ever heading down.

Greg

JBS and I are arriving Tuesday evening, ride Wed-Fri and drive home Friday evening.

Still dont know if I want to do the banquet or not. I came up empty handed and some folks came away with heap, cough cough organizer tix picked for new pair of TD2's AND two boards, which he was kind enough the throw back in the hat after chidding from the attendees.

Count us in to be there and to throw down like we should and represent. fingers crossed for clear skies, cold and natural stiff snow.

Blue has been decent so far this year, let us know if you are ever heading down.

Greg

Where are you guys staying at?

Throw up some weekdays you and Jesse will be riding....I'll jump in the truck and make a day of it....can't make it happen unless we set a date.

I can prolly pull off any day.