Note to New Members ×

03 Vokyl 178 Rentiger New price

Guest Worm78

Well I guess I've made a mistake in the price of my board... Looks like the going price is closer to 400.00. Sorry about that everyone, my fault won't happen again :). 03 Vokyl 178cm Rentiger with Burton Race plates and bag for 400.00 US. Again, professionaly cared for, with very few vertical feet under the board, pratically brand new. Great board just needs to find someone who has the time to ride her.

I think it's still too high....just think like your raceplate and bag are nothing but free gift.....that's if you really want to sell your equipments.....

just let you know I just want to help you to sell it.....:)

P.s I saw donek and coilers around your price range and they are much popular than RT...Good luck

Thanks for the advice, but it's a fair price for that setup, and true Coiler and Donek are more popular but I'd like to see someone get a Coiler for this season, I am personally involved with Coiler and know how long the waiting list is for a coiler, this a great setup for race or rec. This will get someone on the hill now, not next year.

let me tell you something.....are we talking about newboards????

you r not selling new board and you don't have to talk about

brand new board waiting list for coiler......

your board is used and I'm telling you I saw that board at

Toronto ski show brand new for $399 canadian........

I'm telling you, your price isn't that fair.....

Thank you for your imput, if you can buy a Volkl Rentiger for that price I suggest you do that, I just spoke with Volkl and they are very curious to find out who's selling their 04 boards for below wholesale? This is the reason why I was confused as to why you didn't think that 400.00 US, whatever that coverts too in Can is not a fair price. I'd suggest that if you know who's selling Volkl's at that price they might want to stop as it does nothing for the industry and the company. Along with the fact that Volkl will look into this and might remove them as a dealer.

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill

It's not a fair price for a used board - you can get a brand new 04 Renntiger for $349 here.

That isn't this years model... Its last years or maybe even 2 years old. Still a great deal!

It's fun to read all the interesting comments on this subject, just shows how little consistency there is in the market. Bottom line, it's a great board, practically brand new, trust me on that I wish it wasn't that way but hey, you either work or ride I choose to work. What ever the differences in price, it doesn't matter to me. I know what wholesale is in Canada and that's all that I can go on, if you can get it cheaper in the US then good for you, but in Canada you're not going to find this board for less than what I am selling it for. And if you do, as I stated early the person who's selling for less than wholesale won't be doing you or himself any favours. If somebody would like this board as I stated in my first post, make an offer and we'll go from there. It's a great board and I won't sell it for nothing, I'll just ride it, not a big deal to me, I must say that sellng/buying online is much too complicated, if someone is interested in a great board and is willing to make me an offer please get in contact with me, if not, your loss not mine, I still get to ride it:)

Do I understand that Marker Canada and Volkl are now allowing Canadians to purchase 178 Renntigers in Canada now?

I tried to order the 178 and I was told that there is no way I could get that board, period.

Do you have Volkl connections in Canada?

Dan

Originally posted by Dan ok

Do I understand that Marker Canada and Volkl are now allowing Canadians to purchase 178 Renntigers in Canada now?

I tried to order the 178 and I was told that there is no way I could get that board, period.

Do you have Volkl connections in Canada?

Dan

Sharks in Laval (province of Quebec) has some Volkls, but I don't know about the 178.

Derf