Note to New Members ×

WTB: Smaller metal WCR or other slalom size board

scrapster

Hey All,

I'm looking for something metal in the low to mid (or possibly even upper) 160cm range. I mentioned the WCR because a waist width of about 19.5 to 20cm with about a 10-11scr would be perfect! But I'm open to other brands. Whatcha got?

The metal in this deck is partialy covered in "butterfly" shape, a forgiving style structure deck.

Length 156

Nose 25.9

Waist 20.5

Tail 25.9

SCR 8.5

Stance 37-53

Let me know if you intrested. Email: carvingchanl(@)yahoo(.)ca pixs ready.

Cheers

Roy

You'll struggle to find a 160+ SL board suited for your weight. Those sizes are typically bigger guys' slalom boards... Although, metal Priors are a bit softer then older boards, especially the 1st gen metal tops. A Kessler might work if it was built for lighter rider, pricey though.

Scooby's Proton would do the trick if you can live with shorter length. That thing is mint, I don't know if it even touched the snow... I know where to get a 160 in similar condition, but it would probably be a tad stif...

Hey, you don't like that Generics any more? Or just looking to upgrade to metal along the same specs?

You'll struggle to find a 160+ SL board suited for your weight. Those sizes are typically bigger guys' slalom boards... Although, metal Priors are a bit softer then older boards, especially the 1st gen metal tops. A Kessler might work if it was built for lighter rider, pricey though.

Scooby's Proton would do the trick if you can live with shorter length. That thing is mint, I don't know if it even touched the snow... I know where to get a 160 in similar condition, but it would probably be a tad stif...

Hey, you don't like that Generics any more? Or just looking to upgrade to metal along the same specs?

Hey BlueB, Loving the Generics! Its taken over as my go-to board this season--and has really moved me a step further in figuring out the specs that I want in a future, custom board. For now, I'd like to try something similar in metal that I can baby in good snow conditions--that way I can pound away on the Generics and not worry.