Note to New Members ×

Sunday Sunday Sunday 10000 tons of snow!!

powdahbonz

• 4 weeks later...

Rode Mon-Wed this week at Sunday on a short trip from PA. Tues and yesterday were out of this world, no powder but great, meaty turns on AMEX, Risky Business. Its nice to have snow that pushes back. I was digging the whalebacks and polished off the day with a scorching run on White Heat yesterday, top 1/3 was a bit sketchy, but from the steep headwall to the lift was the best run I have ever taken. I didnt think I would be able to carve it, but I tilted the board about 1/3 of the way down and linked turns to the bottom. I will post video of the run once I get it DL'd.

I had a guy come with me who had never been out of PA riding, so he had a great time and great experience relearning the mountain from 10 years ago and teaching him how to move around a multipeak resort.

In 26 years of riding, best trip I ever took for many reasons. I also loved how nothing was going on so instead of going out an yucking it up, we just chilled at the lodge in the room, in th eheated pool and hot tub. Must have been 60+ week there. We were the only people under 60 in the lodge.

I saw a few hardbooters but not often. Someone on a Prior.

We will be back, great hospitaility