Note to New Members ×

Mammoth on February 25-28th?

Bullwings

<hr>

Great day for the Osin.
you are right about that, i just had an epic powder day at June on the 4807 with at least 2 feet of fresh powder

g-ben i don't think we ever met, if you ever go to big bear we have a bunch of regular hard-booters trenching up snow summit, we'll be there on march 7th if you want to join us, check out the SO-CAL section, we always post there

I was riding on my XBone bindings which, after the first run, I had to totally reconfigure. I thought that setting them all the way at the back of the board would do the trick, but I wasn't comfortable until I switched the rear heal cant into the front toe. Only took about forty minutes :(

Mammoth was crowded but Chair 12 and 13 were pretty empty. Some pretty good clean pow over there.

Just got back. I rode hardboots on my Coiler - Thursday and Friday. It was a bit soft in some areas on Thursday, but still nice. Friday was great carving till the storm rolled in at around 1:30.

Sunday was a full powder day - softboots and Tanker 192. I'll post up a pic or two later. I was staying at Convict lake - nice place, a little farther out than I'd like though.