Note to New Members ×

New Website

Guest skidoc

skidoc, let's organize a BOL get together for "Yearbook" at Harper's on 10/26. Maybe get primed at the Sunset Grill first. Loveland opens today. Just got my new Tognar catalog in the mail, time to start waxing and filing. WR's 55th, "Impact", at Somerville theatre is 11/3,4 and 11/5,6 at the Tsai at BU( 2 free tix this year, killington and SR) .Mike, PTC site looks great ! Haven't I partied with you and Andy Shaw ? I'm close by in Malden ( hey vinny, how you dooooin'?) Better CARVING through better tooooning, guaranteed! GO RED SOX! We'll be driving thru NYC tonight @ 8-9 PM. We'll be sure to give them the "Bronx Cheer" out the window( en route to Cape Hatterass! )

Originally posted by fishrising

Mike,

The site looks great!

What is your average turn around time on typical tunes for a carving deck? I have 4 boards I want to bring up to you from the Hartford, CT area...

Thanks Ben.

At this point, I can turn your decks around inside of a week.

Even as the season hits crazy mode, I strive to turn everything around in a week.

I look forward to being able to help you out.

Mike

Originally posted by willywhit

skidoc, let's organize a BOL get together for "Yearbook" at Harper's on 10/26. Maybe get primed at the Sunset Grill first. Loveland opens today. Just got my new Tognar catalog in the mail, time to start waxing and filing. WR's 55th, "Impact", at Somerville theatre is 11/3,4 and 11/5,6 at the Tsai at BU( 2 free tix this year, killington and SR) .Mike, PTC site looks great ! Haven't I partied with you and Andy Shaw ? I'm close by in Malden ( hey vinny, how you dooooin'?) Better CARVING through better tooooning, guaranteed! GO RED SOX! We'll be driving thru NYC tonight @ 8-9 PM. We'll be sure to give them the "Bronx Cheer" out the window( en route to Cape Hatterass! )

I don't know if we partied together, because I'm not sure who I'm talking to.

If I actually had the time to take a day off at that point it would be nothing short of a miracle.

I guess that's a good problem right?

Please stop by if your coming through Framingtucky.

Mike

Originally posted by Bob Jenney

Hey Man,

Site looks good!

I had an idea. Since several people are asking about your service and might be shipping boards to/from you, would it make sense to include a maintenance package when you ship the boards back?

I know that the daily maintenance I do keeps the board in amazing shape for a long time. (Tip I got from you of course)

EX: Package includes - The tune, a WazWhizard, a diamond stone, a chunk of wax, etc.

Maybe even include return shipping to make it easy to sort that out.

Whadayathink?

Bob,

Great idea. I'm working on a package to include shipping and a tuning package, and one without.

As soon as I have something put together, I'll post here as well as my website.

Thanks,

Skidoc.

October 26th Harpers Ferry, Brighton Ave Boston; 8:00 premier of the new ski movie, Yearbook. Tickets available in advance at Summit, Framingham and Danvers locations $10.00 each. Summit staff will be at the show. Register to win a free pair of skis, free poles and other give aways. Swag, swag, swag!

http://www.summitskishop.com/eventlist.php?page=Event%20List