Note to New Members ×

Anyone knows Spirit snowboards?

Guest nasopwr

Guest Randy S.

Heh, someone forgot to test the site in various browsers. It sucks big time in Safari (the tank is about 1" tall and that's all I can make out.

Dude, do you work for them, or are you a citizen?

Welcome to Bomber.

welcome.gifHatTip.gif

Originally posted by Randy S.

Heh, someone forgot to test the site in various browsers. It sucks big time in Safari (the tank is about 1" tall and that's all I can make out.

Welcome to Bomber.

welcome.gifHatTip.gif

Same in Opera...I had to blow up to like 300% to see anything...nice looking boards

I hate flash sites, period.

and...you guys are too smart for me...you figgered out the mistakes:)

those bindings do look nice tho...would love to see bigger pictures and details, not some 1" x 1" thumbnail

so...if the original poster works for them, take these suggestions to hear!

Originally posted by D-Sub

nils..what do you mean by "again?"

Contrary from what you might think from browsing internet carving boards...the Phiokka bindings are extremely popular...and they do quite a bit of OEM work. Virus seems to be the most popular....

well, I certainly didnt mean anything negative by that. I just didnt understand what he meant

so Phiokka makes OEM bindings for other companies, and these look the same? I looked at the Phiokka site and really couldnt tell since the aforementioned site pics are just too small

Guest nasopwr

They have got their own line of bindings and boards they produce themself.

I own a pair of phiokka bindings (too heavy and hard...) and are different.

I got to know that spirit produces also for rabanser snowboards.

Their products look good.

Bye

Said again because every other snowboard brand in europe that is interested in alpine is making a snowboard binding with Phiokka.. I'd rather see brands try to invent something intelligent than seeing the same stuff with different stickers!

Phiokka is on the top 3 for bindings !

Nils

Guest nasopwr

Im sure that the Spirit bindings aren't produced by phiokka because i relly know well phiokka ones.

I owned phiokka bindings for 2 years now.

After 1 year i noticed deep signs over the upper surface of my board in corrispondence of the bindings...

I will ask the spirit crew about it.

Nasopwr

Originally posted by nils

Said again because every other snowboard brand in europe that is interested in alpine is making a snowboard binding with Phiokka.. I'd rather see brands try to invent something intelligent than seeing the same stuff with different stickers!

Phiokka is on the top 3 for bindings !

Nils

I kinda figured that was what you meant, just wasnt sure. Not living in EU...I havent seen those bindings, but they certainly look good!