anyone understand japanese?

CarvCanada

‚±‚̃[ƒ‹‚ÍŽ©“®‘—M‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B

‚b‚bƒ†[ƒU[‚Ì‹K–ñ‚É“¯ˆÓ‚·‚邱‚Æ‚ð‘O’ñ‚É

‚b‚bƒ†[ƒU[“o˜^‚ÌR¸‚ð‚¢‚½‚µ‚Ü‚·B

R¸I—¹ŒãA“o˜^‰Â‚Ìꇂ̂Ý

“o˜^ƒy[ƒW‚Ì‚t‚q‚kAƒ†[ƒU[‚h‚cAƒpƒXƒ[ƒh

‚ðƒ[ƒ‹‚Å‚¨’m‚点‚µ‚Ü‚·B

what does this mean? i can see it's not in japanese characters, but maybe someone can see them as japanese characters if they have some japanese version of internet explorer?

Here's what Babelfish says:<blockquote><p>It transmits this mail automatically. Agreeing to the code of CC user it examines CC user's registration in prerequisite. After the examination ending, only in case of register yes URL of the register page, we inform about the user IDentification and the password with the mail</p></blockquote><p>IOW, she needs to register to get a userid and password, which will be sent by mail.

hmm, now I'm even more confused :)

what do these instructions mean? I can see that I'm supposed to send in a request to register, then they decide something, then, if they decide yes, I receive something, then do something again to download something. I'm confused though. Thank yoU!

c8bcy

Originally posted by CarvCanada

hehe, it's shinier treasure than that!

Carving videos, right? What's the URL?

I can only read a bit of Japanese, but here's a rough translation:

<ol><li><p>Enter a userID and password and send it to them.</p><p>They receive it, and check it for something. If they decide "Yes", they will send you your userID and password.</p></li><li><p>Enter the userID and password they have sent you.</p></li><li><p>Enter your details (address etc.?) in the thing that looks like a spreadsheet.</p><p>They receive this information, and then send you the DVD by courier (the ubiquitous "Kuro Neko", or "Black Cat" courier company).</p></li></ol>

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this translation, but I hope it helps. I have to deal with my basic illiteracy every day, and I'm still alive.

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by Baka Dasai

Carving videos, right? What's the URL?

I can only read a bit of Japanese, but here's a rough translation:

<ol><li><p>Enter a userID and password and send it to them.</p><p>They receive it, and check it for something. If they decide "Yes", they will send you your userID and password.</p></li><li><p>Enter the userID and password they have sent you.</p></li><li><p>Enter your details (address etc.?) in the thing that looks like a spreadsheet.</p><p>They receive this information, and then send you the DVD by courier (the ubiquitous "Kuro Neko", or "Black Cat" courier company).</p></li></ol>

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this translation, but I hope it helps. I have to deal with my basic illiteracy every day, and I'm still alive.

Hi Baka. To me, it feels like there is some sort of group decision on eligibility that needs to be judged before they will proceed.

The Japanese is pretty easy but the process is awfully strange. However, given my experience working in a gov't office (Nagasaki), nothing surprises me anymore.

Thomas

Here's what I make of it:

"This e-mail is automatically generated.

Once you've consented to the credit card user agreement, we'll decide whether to allow you to register as a credit card user. If you're approved, we'll e-mail you the URL for the registration page, a user ID and a password."

Heck, Babelfish did pretty well. It just didn't know that "CC" (in Roman script) is the Japanese abbreviation for "credit card."

Note that you shouldn't need a Japanese OS - I'm doing just fine with English Win2k and Opera as a browser. I don't even think I've installed the Windows IME.

Are you buying DVDs from Carvingmachine? Kewl.

As far as that flowchart...um, post again if you really need help with that. It's not that hard to read, but it will be kind of painful to describe what text matches what section of the flowchart. It would help a lot if you numbered the text fields.

Guest thomas_m
Originally posted by Dan

Note that you shouldn't need a Japanese OS - I'm doing just fine with English Win2k and Opera as a browser. I don't even think I've installed the Windows IME.

Weird. I never bothered to use the wife's Japanese version, just looked at the flowchart. I tried IE, Opera and Firefox on my Win2K box and none picked up the font in the original post...

When I visit Carving Machine, Ialso get jibberish so I used the wifes above mentioned box to pull the vidclips.

T.