Note to New Members ×

Timberline need 1 female or couple

All, I have a 1Br/ 2 bed loft/ + pullout sofa at the Timberline.

We had a couple staying in the room with my brother-in-law and myself staying in the loft. The couple divorced :-(. The ex-wife still wants to come, but we need someone to split that cost with. Best case is single female to share the room with the now ex-wife. We could also use a couple who would get the bedroom (then divorcee would get pullout sofa). I have the condo from Friday night thru Friday night of SES 2/5 thru 2/13.

Anyone interested is going to have to respond relatively fast. I will probably cancel this unit in the next 10 days if I can't come up with a replacement 4rth person. Cost is $960 for all 8 nights. Unless its a couple in which case it would be 4000 /5

Rich Schneider

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I saw your post and am wondering if this lodging space is available? I am contemplating coming out for Thur-Mon, but need lodging and I am also waiting to hear back on a business meeting I may have out in CO.

If this space is still available can you please drop me a line? I am a 42 year old female and will be traveling alone.