Note to New Members ×

Preseason orders

Michelle

For all of you that are completely jonezin' to get into your new gear, Bomber is now taking preseason orders (I know, we said we weren't but we changed our minds. My apologies to anyone I have told otherwise). Go to the store to place your preseason order.

PLEASE NOTE: most things are not available until November, which means we will not ship until November!!!! As soon as we get the goods in stock, we will ship them (it may be sooner, I can't predict if the manufacturer ships early). We have no reason to wait and hold them, except for giving you guys/girls a reason to call/email me and say "When is my stuff going to be shipped??" :)

Also, if a size is not listed, that means we don't have it and probably won't be getting it (exceptions are noted on that particular page).

Have a great season!

new color suzuka looks mean! others are kinda ugly:)

just a note, but...the suzuka pic shows it with an intec heel. might get you some confusion with buyers...?

unless it comes standard?

curious, but...are there design changes from last years?

Susuka does not come standard with Intec heel, thanks for pointing that out. I will have to change the photo. They do come standard with Thermo Flex liners.

As far as we have been told, there are no design changes to this year's boots (any models, even Head). Everything is staying the same except for colors. Do you think the red is uglier than the orange Indy from last year?????

I like the orange better than the red, but I think it's personal preferrence. Michelle, I'm wondering if you, or anyone out there knows of a way to install different buckles on the Indy's. I've got skinny legs and have them cranked all the way and the shell is overlaping and causing minor pinch points. In addition, the top two buckles keep popping open. Any ideas out there?

The buckles are screwed on, so you can put whatever buckles you want on there. However, you can only go so far as you have already found out. The plastic from the boots will overlap and cause other problems.

I don't think your problem is the buckles, I think it's the length of the straps that go in to the buckles. However, I don't have any shorter ones - they only come in one size. Maybe another pair of boots (like softies) have different straps that you can swap out?

Hey Michelle!

If I calculate my mondo boot size to be a 30.639 (12 1/16 * 2.54), do I still go down to a size 30? Or should I go up to a 31?

I am currently riding some Burton Winds that seem a little "soft" to me. I guess my height and weight are pushing their limits (6'7", ~245#s).

If I were to buy new boots, what would you recommend for my body size, and an intermediate carving ability?

Thanks!

Ben

Originally posted by Michelle

However, I don't have any shorter ones - they only come in one size. Maybe another pair of boots (like softies) have different straps that you can swap out?

Michelle

are you sure about the straps? I was having a problem with my instep strap on my Suzukas and Fin said that replacements were available and they were different lengths...

Id assume theyre the same on S and I?

Actually no I'm not. My apartment is a bit too small for me, three dogs, and anyone else. My dogs are my best friends as well, and I go no where without them either. And I am usually dog sitting for someone, so at any given time I can have 4 in the one BD apartment I live in. But it's in a great location.

Didn't you ask about that in another post? Or I am confusing you with someone else?