Note to New Members ×

Anyone have a couple of extra binding bolts for TD2s?

jonbass

I bought some TD2s a couple of weeks ago and they just arrived. I bought them without the center discs because the previous owner had 3 hole discs and i needed 4 hole discs. I ordered the 4 hole discs from Bomber. I just realized that I only have bolts for a 3 hole (Burton) disc. Oops. Are binding bolts standardized or do I need specific ones from Bomber?

If I do need specific TD2 bolts, does anyone from Canada have some they could sell me?

It takes a long time for stuff to get here through customs and I'm thinking I might be waiting a while for the bolts to get here from Bomber. I'm still waiting for my 4 hole discs to clear customs.

Can anyone help out a brainfartin noob? :D

I bought some TD2s a couple of weeks ago and they just arrived. I bought them without the center discs because the previous owner had 3 hole discs and i needed 4 hole discs. I ordered the 4 hole discs from Bomber. I just realized that I only have bolts for a 3 hole (Burton) disc. Oops. Are binding bolts standardized or do I need specific ones from Bomber?

If I do need specific TD2 bolts, does anyone from Canada have some they could sell me?

It takes a long time for stuff to get here through customs and I'm thinking I might be waiting a while for the bolts to get here from Bomber. I'm still waiting for my 4 hole discs to clear customs.

Can anyone help out a brainfartin noob? :D

carvingchanel(@)yahoo(.)ca. I'll get back to you 2mrw nite & pls give me also yr complete address. Specify exact parts number (chq from BOL parts #) and hw many pcs.

Don't ask how much unless you willing to transfer 100K ;)...U can borrow these screws...lemme know.

Cheers

Roy