Note to New Members ×

Wall racks for boards?

Speedzilla

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope for both :D

Taxation does not work that way here and i hope they dont see your mail cause they could invent thatkind new tax :mad:

Rack is from local Homedebot, it is very flexible, they have those selfs with various length and you can adjust height as you like.

Here is link to manuf. web site:

Elfa

Yes as you see there is few empty slots for Ojankaivajator too :D

I had some of those also available but decided chose another one due i was thinking that rack chosen will keep/increase camber not kill it and it will also have more easy way to increase capacity, currently 12 boards on the rack and two Madds on the way :D

Originally posted by Speedzilla

That looks like a winner to me, and cheap too!

Thanks!!

... the family quiver has expanded into my office as well. They are simple and plastic, but effective.

I will take a pic of my family room rack later and post it. (Or maybe I should wait till my new additions arrive from Coiler and Madd?)

Originally posted by pokkis

I had some of those also available but decided chose another one due i was thinking that rack chosen will keep/increase camber not kill it and it will also have more easy way to increase capacity, currently 12 boards on the rack and two Madds on the way :D

those plastic racks wont "kill" camber. especially if boards are mounted upside-down

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by $$$$$

Be yo' all scared t'answa' mah quesshun... I know dat i be probably one o'da damn best rida's on dis site but come on... gimme some kinda' love

av282av24y

Dude. You posted 4 hours ago. Its still summertime. Give us a break.

I can't imagine your garage doing too much damage, but if you search on words like "storage" and "garage" I'm certain you'll find some input on the subject.

av2fd

Originally posted by $$$$$

Be yo' all scared t'answa' mah quesshun... I know dat i be probably one o'da damn best rida's on dis site but come on... gimme some kinda' love

me personally, I was just ignoring you completely because I figured that due to the ridiculous attempts at ebonics you were just someone messin around

if youre serious, try speaking english and maybe youll get some answers

Guest AlpentalRider

the fluctuating temperatures in the garage are no different then you taking the board from your 70 degree house and going up to a 10 degree mountain. There's nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by skategoat

1) You guys have way too many boards.

2) You have extremely understanding wives or you are all single if you can store boards in the living room or office.

My living room is storage for 2 snowboards, 1 pair ski's, 4 skateboards, 2 pairs of inline skates, a Trikke (look it up) 2 pairs of snowboard boots, 1 pair ski boots and a Bicycle Maintenance though the bulk of it's mines enough is my wife's that she doesn't complain