Note to New Members ×

WTB: Raichle boot size 24.0

lonerider

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have a couple pairs of boots that are 24.5 and one pair that is smaller, I'll have to check on the exact size. I'm having a hard time finding boots that I like and fit well. (DOES ANY COMPANY MAKE HARD BOOTS FOR WOMEN??????) Anyway, if you haven't gotten any yet, let me know. kinpa@yahoo.com I'll check what I have. I don't think any of them will be over $50-$75. I need to get rid of them. There is NO reason I need more than one pair of boots!!!!

Originally posted by kinpa

Hi. I have a couple pairs of boots that are 24.5 and one pair that is smaller, I'll have to check on the exact size. I'm having a hard time finding boots that I like and fit well. (DOES ANY COMPANY MAKE HARD BOOTS FOR WOMEN??????) Anyway, if you haven't gotten any yet, let me know. kinpa@yahoo.com I'll check what I have. I don't think any of them will be over $50-$75. I need to get rid of them. There is NO reason I need more than one pair of boots!!!!

Thanks, but I snagged a pair of AF600 in size 24 (which really is a 24.5 shell) and I'm taking that to a bootfitter this weekend to bake the liner.

I do have a pair of Oxygen Proton size 25s that I will sell for $50 to anyone.