Note to New Members ×

SES 2010 Shared Housing

If you are looking for housing to share, or if you have housing to share for the SES 2010 Aspen, post it here. We always have a lot of emails from people looking to share housing and reduce costs, etc.

Make New Friends!!!! Share a House/Condo!!

If you need a ride to and fro Aspen, also post it here. Or if you can give a ride, keep your eyes peeled for someone who is looking.

Please keep the general talk about the SES here.

* Disclaimer: Bomber in no way takes responsibility for who connects with who on this thread. If the couple you share a condo with likes to play the tuba at 2:00am, dances in their underwear, and eats boiled cabbage every day, don't come cry'n to us! :o

486753318_RDjwr-M.jpg

Im flying into Aspen Friday night with my girlfriend. We were debating renting a SUV to drive up and back on the following weekend Sat morning, but having the vehicle sit in the parking lot for 5 days unused is not cost effective. We would love a ride into to Aspen early sat morning. We were considering the "mountain express" company, but at 99.00 a person, it seems a tad pricy (for 2 people) to go 2 ways (400.00) and that a lot of "fun money" wasted (on not getting wasted) hahah.

Im shipping most my boards to the POKOLODI Lodge, so will only have 1 board bag with me and 2 soft sides of luggage.

I'm not sure if we will have room to share @ the hotel yet, but if there is a pull-out couch, its a possability. I will know more in a few days.

• 1 month later...

I just bought an SES package for the whole week and I've very stoked. I've loved carving for about 15 years now, but have never really known anyone else who carves. I just recently heard about SES and I feel like I've found my tribe.

I'd like to share a condo with other SES folks. About me: 50 years old, but am told that I act like I'm 27 (not entirely sure that's a good thing), non-smoker (except a certain performance enhancing drug), easy going and not real particular about the place. I'd even be willing to sleep on the floor if I knew ahead of time so I could bring a bag and a pad. My only requirement is that the place has a good hot tub. I'll surely need it!

Let me know if you've got extra room. You can reach me at:

mac@heartwoodcohousing.com

970-884-2196

Also, I'll be driving up from the Durango area and would be willing to carpool.

Cheers,

Mac

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a bed or even just floor space in Aspen. Did I mention that way back in the 70's I used to be a bartender and I still like to make cocktails? Give this carver a place to stay and I'll bring the makings for Margaritas, Mojitos, Bloody Mary's, White Russians, Irish Coffee -- your choice.

Or if you're a non-drinker, forget I mentioned any of this and I'll bring hot chocolate.

Only about 5 weeks away . . . . . . . !

:rolleyes: