Note to New Members ×

FS Raichle Flexon comps size 8 1/2

evnewsphoto

Those of you who like theses boots know they are hard to find (no longer made) and they perform great for snowboarding provideing a stiffer and firmer performace than most snowboard boots. Ideal for raceing. Raichle based thier popular snowboard boots on these boots and they are ultra adjustable with lattleral (rare in a ski boot) and foreward flex. These are very lightly used, I got them from a skier who used them only a few time a year (he was a typical Fred) and they are in great shape. Although they are size 8/12 (acording to outer shell) I was able to fit in them (I am a 9 1/2) and if you used some thermaflex bladers they should work for someone in a 9-10 range. Ask Fin if he can help you with that (he sells thermoflex bladders). Before I put them on e-bay I wanted to let you fellow racers here on bomber have first dibs on them. I will sell them for 45$ plus shipping but will take best offer also, contact me with questions.

post-1218-141842198519_thumb.jpg