Note to New Members ×

BENT or BROKEN

www.oldsnowboards.com

Photos of either Bent or Broken boards. :)

Not BENT nor BROKEN but RIPPED off almost all of the insertand broke one of the "leaf" TD2 disk & bent the others.

Dave found us a bit later. We learned about Roy's spectacullar fall/cartwheel on Raven's side. Apparently broken board and one of the TD2 bases, however the monster came out of it unshattered. Maybe we'll hear the full story out of the horse's mouth - c'mon uncle Scooby, we need the story!

Cypress Mountain, March 08 - Half way on First Sun or #3 Run following Dave* on steeper part abt 25-30 degree slope after the hidden cat tracks. Finishing my toe side, nose point about 5-10 degree down the slope. Just about switching into heel turn, board just jammed or stop or I don't know what's happening,.. what I do know I was tumbling 360 and stop still on that steep part. Back on my feet and finish the run. I just noticed something isn't right with my forward binding when abt to line up back on the chair. And I found this :eek: Don't ask me how I did it. But what Ive learned, I noticed the leaves have different thickness. Anyone can comment on this?

Last pix is the position of the disk when it happend.

post-6136-141842287208_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842287211_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842287213_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...