Note to New Members ×

Renn Tiger on ebay

D-Sub

The 158 is listed as free shipping.

Regardless of the autograph and limited ed.....don't you think the min bid price is set extremely high at $450/$500 for a 1999 Volkl??? Didn't know these boards commanded such a high resale value. I'm licking my chops thinking about what my 163RT is worth that's currently collecting dust in my closet now. :p

Just in case I decide to sell, what's the realistic market value for a 2002 RT?

I have checked with all available sources on used board pricing and done a price calculation spreadsheet with a .00246 margin of error thrown in. This is based on the current value of the USD on the open market as of 13:25 PST September 21, 2004

My calculations price your board out at $37.48. Therefore, in the interest of good sportsmanship I will gladly pay $49.87 as this is all that I have in my paypal account which my wife is unaware of.

Originally posted by gawdzira

I have checked with all available sources on used board pricing and done a price calculation spreadsheet with a .00246 margin of error thrown in. This is based on the current value of the USD on the open market as of 13:25 PST September 21, 2004

My calculations price your board out at $37.48. Therefore, in the interest of good sportsmanship I will gladly pay $49.87 as this is all that I have in my paypal account which my wife is unaware of.

Based on the current prices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and my own ANOVA calculations I derived a much higher value. What was your sample size? I smell some bias in your figures. :D

After seeing the Ebay Volkl's I'm caught in the whirlwind....prices are skyrocketing........my board is not a limited ed., but it does have a Bomber Online sticker....shift over a decimal place and now we're talking. :D