Note to New Members ×

Tomahawk Snowboards

Scorpio

After seeing DB's post in the classifieds where he is selling his custom Tomahawk, it got me curious on these boards. I've never heard of them. I've done some searching on the internet and found an italian blurb on them which I can't translate. What's the 411 on these boards. Anybody have some insight or experience on them? How they compare to other boards? DB, you most likely have some experience w/ them. What's your take?

Guest dragon fly jones

The guys up there that race on the GP FIS and WC's love them, they are spendy and I have not ridden one, but spending a lot of time with them and being around them they are quality, fast and built to last.

If I had the cash I would bite down on one in a minute. I am just waiting for one of them to need some $$$ and I'll have one.

Not much info but I hope this helps.

DFJ

Guest Randy S.

Tyler Jewell races on them and loves them. In fact he is selling one right now that's not quite to the spec he wanted (it has been ridden like 4 times and he wants $700 or $750 for it, which is what he paid, I think). I was going to try it when I was down in Chile with him, but I decided I didn't want to spend $700 so I'd better not ride it (or I knew I'd want to buy it). I say buy it and let us know what you think.

Guest Randy S.

5teef

I've been meaning to type up a report, but I broke my middle finger right after returning. Just got the stitches out after having a pin put in last week. As of this morning, my typing is getting better since I can sort of use my middle finger again. It is pinned at the first knuckle so I can't bend it, which makes getting to the comma a little challenging, but otherwise its a lot better than its been for the past two weeks.

I'll post a report and pix soon. It was an awesome trip.

Guest chillaxin.nl

Tomahawk is being built by a company in Italy. They only build custom Tomahawks. They're one of the best customs around; perfect grip, nice finish, etc. A lot of alpine riders in Holland ride Tomahawk. You just have to mail them your specs and they build it for around $600,-! Anything between 100cm and 190cm is possible!!!

I have ridden one and will order one in a few months.

If you can get your hands on one for cheap...buy it!

Originally posted by chillaxin.nl

<snip> You just have to mail them your specs and they build it for around $600,-! Anything between 100cm and 190cm is possible!!!

<snip>

May I ask for their mailing address or fax/tele ph nbr? Search for 'em didn't cut it for me so far.