Note to New Members ×

LOFO bindings?

Mike T

Does anyone know anything about LOFO bindings? (see: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7101451854)

I am looking for an inexpensive but functional pair of plates for my OSin 4807... something that won't be overkill.

Or, if anyone has some Burton race plates (not Carriers - I'm 200 pounds w/ my gear and backpack on) they want to unload - let me know!

If I'm not mistaken, LOFO bindings were popular in the early nineties and were made for boards with no inserts (the ones you drilled like skis). They are all made of plastic.

So those are three reasons not to buy them:

-old

-for boards with no inserts

-all plastic

One reason to buy them would be for historical purpose, and we have www.oldsnowboards.com for that!;)

BTW, it was fun to see those old things again, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Derf

Originally posted by ncermak

If your' gonna spend 100+ on burtons, couldnt you find TD1s or WCs for about that?

Believe me, I don't plan on spending a hundred bucks on Burtons. I could just use the TD2's or Olympics that I have now... but I'm worried about breaking the board. The 4807 is no alpine board.