Note to New Members ×

Bob Jenney (OT)

LeeW

well since Im unable to PM you or email you, a little bird tells me you have exact IDENTICAL Sony Clie as I do? Whatcha got in it, may I ask? Im curious with yours and mine.

A little bird also told me she had a good time with ya fairly recently (two weekends ago?). I look forward to find the time to browse thru the photos via bomber. :)

• 6 months later...

hey bob! any new PDA toy lately? I still got the clie, but dont use it much as I do with my new toy -- Samsung i500 cellphone. i kinda need to figure out how to safe datas from my clie. it once ran out of battery (i suspect its something to do with wireless keyboard by belkin), and it totally wiped out ALL my class notes. not too happy about it. but now, im using memory stick, it'll do. i use my samsung and then beam it over to clie and save it on my mem. stick. btw, i may purchase another th-55. sony's announced they've quit manufactoring the clies some time ago.

Right now, im on a hunt for that clie recorder that i can record all motorcycle road races on speed and watch it on my clie. :D Also am on a hunt for the KB100 keyboard, which can charge my clie at the same time as I type in. :D

Obviously, there is demand among our loyal readers to see "more" of Bob. So I'm only too happy to oblige. It's amazing what Google can find these days. This must be from the days when Bob was trying to scrape his way through college... feast your eyes on this....

bobcostanza.jpg