Note to New Members ×

http://www.mainewindjammercruises.com/

Shaggy

I want to thank Captain Ray and his crew for the awesome cruise this past weekend! Captain Ray put the Grace Bailey "on edge" just like a snowboard! Anyone who's gone knows, if you haven't Captain Ray offers a nice price to snowboarders. With the fall colors comming Camden will be even better! Check it out at:

http://www.mainewindjammercruises.com/

cpt.jpg

Thanks again Captain!

Shaggy, Cheri and the "Hotties

Triple and double triple the thanks going to Capt Ray and to Capt Joe for our week long stay on the Grace Bailey. I have just received my photos, and I can't tell you how much fun we had! I think everyone at the Bomber office is sick of hearing about it, because it's all I can talk about.

There's still a bit of time to enjoy a cruise with Capt Ray. I agree with Shaggy and Cheri, the colors will make the event that much more beautiful (if that's possible, it was so amazing)!!!

A huge thanks again to all the crew and people on the GB for giving me a vacation to remember for a long time!

Looks like it was amazing, glad you all had fun and Paul, i didn't know you went too! Bob, Dave and I won the other trip at ECES last year and we were talking about going in late spring/early summer next year... maybe you and kathy want to come along then???

andrea morgan (hehe that's so starnge to write still!)

Thanks Bob, we had a lot of fun and are very happy to be married. We can't wait to go out to Colorado and see some snow. Bruce Varsava gave me a new Coiler for a wedding present (Dave got a file to sharpen it for me... hehehe!) and i can't wait to ride it. We are so excited to see everyone out there, looks like its going to be huge with no ECES this year. Is my favorite shadow Jeff coming along as well? Hope you and Kathy had a great summer, we are excited to see you guys. Keep us in mind when making plans for June next year, we will probably go on the sailing trip sometime early June is our thought.

Cool that you guys are into kite boarding, been doing it long? Bruce and Leslie Varsava have been trying to get Dave and i to do it, but we have yet to find a time for us all to get together... maybe now that wedding stuff is over we'll have some more free time.

see you in a few months and keep in touch!

Andrea

My congratulations go out to Andrea & Dave on getting married! Two thumbs up on the wedding present from Bruce & Leslie Varsava!

Hey Andrea, am I the "shadow" that you were referring to? If so, I'm going to do my best to get out to Aspen for the SES! But we'll see!

Anyways, you guys are making me jealous! The Windjammer Cruises sound like alot of fun!!

Hi Guys, i'll respond to both of you and make my life easier... Jeff, yes, you are the shadow i was speaking of, and i hope to see you out there! thanks for the congrats, like i said we love being married and had an awesome wedding... i'll post some pictures eventually of the wedding and of our amazing honeymoon to Iceland.

Bob, sounds like you've been super busy and the trip to nepal sounds incredible... i'm sure we'll get to killington at least once this year... we usually head down for the killington karve fest, not sure of the dates this year, but watch bomber for details and we will most likely be there. not sure about any other trips up in those states, but i'll be sure to let you all know if we are going.

Be well both of you and we'll see you in a few months.

Andrea