Note to New Members ×

Wanted...195 or longer

burton185

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fletcherr

Although it is not a 195cm, I do have an amazing 193cm Burton custom Super G board that was made for me in 2000. While I only rode it a couple times, this board is one of my all time favorites that Burton ever made. I don't know if this is of any iterest to you, but I thought I would mention it anyway!

:)

• 8 years later...

In reading through some very old posts, I am hearing about a mythical (does exist) 196cm Factory Prime custom race team board(s). I would love to see pics of this. Also reading about 21cm waist FP's, etc. If you have the long boards and want to sell them, this is your opportunity. Everyone will be checking it out. Scrutton started the ball rolling (then stopped it :)). What do you have? :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
I am shocked no one else besides scrutton has anything this size. End of season and time to sell. Whos got what? :freak3:

It isn't that "no one else has anything this size" They more than likely just want to hang on to them. The days of Giant Slalom boards has long past.

This doesn't mean they aren't still enjoyed by many.:eplus2: They are out there, just be ready when they do show up. A little like big powder boards. Not the idea everyday board, but

they are worth having for those "Special" days.

Hi Bryan, I figured there were many long boards out there. Just trying to start the ball rolling for those looking to sell and those looking to buy. I prefer riding longer boards, so I am excited to see what comes up.

Yep, figured so. Just had to give you a small jab. (2004 Zombie thread and all) What's the longest model you have ridden?

Me , a custom Tinkler 222cm AMAZING!! No slacking allowed on that one. Razor sharp tip to tail too.

If you decide to visit Mt Hood, let me know. We can have a "Long Board" day!!!

Great deals on spring skiing. 109$ for Timberline and 139$ for Mt Hood Meadows. 100"+ base

Hi Bryan, I figured there were many long boards out there. Just trying to start the ball rolling for those looking to sell and those looking to buy. I prefer riding longer boards, so I am excited to see what comes up.

Bryan owns 90% of the 190+ boards in the world. Your search is futile :)