Note to New Members ×

Binding position Q?

S-Fource

Hey gang. Looking for some advice.

Anyone have any thoughts on Toe/ Heel lift and stance width on a Nidecker Proto 167cm? :confused: I know what I like for my Donek Axis 172 but the Proto rides very different.

I am 5'10" 200lb.

I have TD2's and DeeLux 325 size 26.5.

Any recomends to try are appreciated.

Cheers.:)

this board is rather wide, just start to ride it flat and see how it goes. I only use some heel and toelift on my Cyborg (85/77). At the Cyborg I will go also trying to ride flat. See if I like that too.

There is enough lift in your boots already.

The wider the more control. I think for your length begin with about 50 to 52cm (measure this from out the centre of the bindings). Good luck with it, happy riding.

By the way I think your weight is somewhat too much for this board but you will find that out.

Yah I wondered about the weight thing... unfortunatly this board doesn't list a max weight. Spec says 165+ for the 167cm.

Any sugestions for boards that handel my weight that are in this shorter cm range? My 172 is fun But I would like a shorter turn radius.

thanks in advance.:biggthump

Yah I wondered about the weight thing... unfortunatly this board doesn't list a max weight. Spec says 165+ for the 167cm.

Any sugestions for boards that handel my weight that are in this shorter cm range? My 172 is fun But I would like a shorter turn radius.

thanks in advance.:biggthump

Enough custom boardbuilders in your part of the world: Coiler, Donek, Prior and so on. They could build you a board to your specific ridersstyle, weight, radius.