Note to New Members ×

Vibes to Johnasmo

two_ravens

Not sure how many folks read the BMES 09 thread, but dredman posted that Johnasmo was involved in a collision and suffered a moderate concussion. :( Details here:

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21285&page=8

Best wishes to Johnasmo for a speedy and complete recovery! :biggthump

And wear your helmets people! I bet John is glad he did.

Thanks Two Ravens. I am glad I wear a helmet. There are certainly impacts that no helmet can save you from, but there are a whole lot of lesser impacts where a helmet is the difference between a concussion and serious traumatic head injury or even death. No excuses; wear a helmet.

Thanks Two Ravens. I am glad I wear a helmet. There are certainly impacts that no helmet can save you from, but there are a whole lot of lesser impacts where a helmet is the difference between a concussion and serious traumatic head injury or even death. No excuses; wear a helmet.

Heal well, and quickly! Nice to hear that the outlook is good for a 100% recovery.

weeks off. Hey John, VERY bummed to hear about your mishap. With all the vertical you rack up you can afford to take two off:biggthump. I hope all your discomfort is short lived.

P.S. Now that you and dredman are SES rock stars I hope you will still find me worthy as a roomie:)

Concussions SUCK.

I'm missing an ER trip and a football game. One that we won too!

Fell and hit my head in Jan at our local carver meet...had to sit out a few runs to make sure I didn't do anything bad. Woulda been a season ender if not for my helmet.

Good to hear it all came out well! I ended up with a stutter at times from mine, sounds like you got a better result!

Theo

Jim, you were a great roomie, expect us again next year. We might need a bigger place if our glowing stories convince another one or two "Montuckians" to show up, but after seeing the superman video, I think it best to stay as far from the bomber house as possible.