Note to New Members ×

Catek World Cup and Olympic Hard Plates

Guest NOOOSHBOMB

Guest NOOOSHBOMB

hey everyone, along with my Burton Addicted R17 that i am selling, i am also selling a pair of Catek World Cup plate bindings, they are 2002, black with brand new hardware! ridden for a few race seasons but in great shape. i also have a pair of Catek Olypmic Standard plate bindings (long plate), they are 04/05 and have only been used for training this summer at Hood. they are like brand new. i was thinking maybe $100 for the World Cups and harware and maybe $225 for the Olympics. email me at noooshbomb@aol.com if you're interested or if you need any additional info.

Guest NOOOSHBOMB

Yes, the World Cups are a full set up with brandy new hardware. For any future onlookers, the Olympic hard plates that I had previously listed have now been sold. Thanks for all the emails! I will post future stuff for sure.

Originally posted by NOOOSHBOMB

Yes, the World Cups are a full set up with brandy new hardware. For any future onlookers, the Olympic hard plates that I had previously listed have now been sold. Thanks for all the emails! I will post future stuff for sure.

BTW Josh thanks a bunch they arrived Tuesday and were installed shortly afterwards now I have to sit and wait until snow season starts..........