Note to New Members ×

broken bails in bales of snow

lamby

Hey Carvedog - Great riding with you, Guy and Scotty today. That was a blast. We dropped Olympic again and Guy broke a binding bail. Scotty was heading out to get some parts and tools and Guy headed for Lookout to await aid.

Later on I was taking my second pass down Graduate and I broke a bail under the chair. The people on the chair had a great view of my wreck and were lovin' it:lol:

I was gassed climbing up Graduate to gain College. Man that mutha is steep! You really get a taste for it when your sticking your boot toes into the slope and tip-toeing up that sucker. Glad for the Sunnyside chair and an opp to off-load the mountain.

Winds blowin'. Bet things are filled in manana.

Chris

Hey Carvedog - Great riding with you, Guy and Scotty today. That was a blast. We dropped Olympic again and Guy broke a binding bail. Scotty was heading out to get some parts and tools and Guy headed for Lookout to await aid.

Later on I was taking my second pass down Graduate and I broke a bail under the chair. The people on the chair had a great view of my wreck and were lovin' it:lol:

I was gassed climbing up Graduate to gain College. Man that mutha is steep! You really get a taste for it when your sticking your boot toes into the slope and tip-toeing up that sucker. Glad for the Sunnyside chair and an opp to off-load the mountain.

Winds blowin'. Bet things are filled in manana.

Chris

I guess we are 3 for 3 on broken bails for the day. I think I lost you guys when I did upper river run. You know that nice new board I was on - totally blew out the edge somewhere yesterday. :angryfire

And just when I was getting it figured out. Damn.

Sure was fun though. Did Scotty break anything? If not he is not a hard booter anymore.

Let's do it again. See I ride more than just the groomed.

Nobody got hurt though and I even turned down ski patrol's offer of a toboggan ride down greyhawk when I blew my binding.

So we shall ride again another day. Hopefully soon. :biggthump

glad to hear no one was injured!

I'm flying into SLC next Saturday, will probably spend 2 or 3 days trying out the Utah mountains before heading up to SV. hope to see you there!

glad to hear no one was injured!

I'm flying into SLC next Saturday, will probably spend 2 or 3 days trying out the Utah mountains before heading up to SV. hope to see you there!

So you come in on the 7th. Make sure to hit snowbasin while you are there.

I have been at them all and this is my fave, I know some like Canyons and PC and maybe I didn't get to know them enough, but I likes me my Basin.

See you when you get up here. I am only getting out once or twice a week, but I do have some flexibility. Looking forward to it.

Cell 208-720-2383