Note to New Members ×

Burton Speed 178 Beta Version.02

Chubz

Folks

Looking to sell this board that has never been ridden. No damage exists with the board. Bought it at the end of last season and picked up some others as well and won't be using it.

Send any inquiries or offers to gregory.troxell@zurichna.com

I attempted to attached photos but it didnt work. I can email them to anyone interested.

Thanks

Greg

Rick

I did not give a price because I am new to the alpine scene and I wouldn't know what a fair price is for the board. I figured with the good attitudes of most of the folks on this website, someone would give me some advice on what to ask for it, rather than getting a sacastic reply.

Sorry my lack of price sent you into what seems to be a fit of mental angst. So much that you had to reply twice.

I hope you are feeling better now

Ease up.........

For everyone else, I am still open to offers for purchase or suggestions on what I should be asking for either of the boards I have posted.

Thanks

Burton Speeds have being auctioning off on Ebay all spring/summer long for $70-100. Why don't you just ask for a little less than what you got for it, or like $120, whichever is higher.

Originally posted by Chubz

For everyone else, I am still open to offers for purchase or suggestions on what I should be asking for either of the boards I have posted.

Thanks [/b]

Guest rick ferguson

I did'nt mean to be a smart ass, but when do you go to sell anything, knowing what you paid for it , at least have what lonerider suggested. It's not just you , this is a common problem. All I know is that when I'm eager to sell , why have a bunch of emails asking "how much" Hopefully lesson learned. If you are interested in $75.00 for the speed , let me know. Just a bit of info, my brother bought one end of last season for $80.00 plus tax , new in plastic at a retail outlet! If I don't hear from you , good luck and have a good upcoming season.-rick

Guest NOOOSHBOMB

Hey, please email me the board specs ie: Waste Width, Sidecut Depth, Radius, Nose Width and Tail Width. The specs will be below the graphics on the tail if it is a graphic board or usually hand written between the binding holes if it is a black top or proto. If the specs are as they should be I am interested somewhere in the $100 range. Let me know, noooshbomb@aol.com, thanks.