Note to New Members ×

virus info

Ear dragger

Yea, sorry I missed you guys. I tried to get there on Sunday, just never got my act together. There really are some great trails there. Great terrain.

Glad to hear you bought that Virus off of Colin.

How are you liking it?

I am going to be out in CO this weekend, but we are going to have to meet up at Stratton before the season is over.

Let me know when you heading back up that way.

Here is the email exchange I had with Frank regarding this board.

It has Carbon Kevlar and Zylon inside!

Regards Frank

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: DP2K [mailto:*****@sympatico.ca]

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009 07:15

An: 'Frank Dietzel'

Betreff: RE: Virus

Hey Frank,

I had a 2005 Virus Tantalus Team Edition. Do you know what sort of construction/materials went into that board. What was different from the Non-Team Edition? I have someone who wants to buy it but is asking about it's construction. Any Carbon, Zylon, Titanel, Aluminum etc. Or just straight fibreglass?

Thanks

Darren

The board is very nice, When I rode it, it was a little strange, but I initially liked it. When I got it home and started to work on it, I realized first the stance I had ridden was an inch short! Then i found the cateks were canted, then I found the edges were at 0 and 0! I dont think anyone has ever tuned this thing!! So I set it up to my liking and am quite sure next time i ride it, it will be alot of fun.

I will be at stratton the week after this one, and probably every one following for the month. So hopefully we can ride again before the season is out:biggthump. have fun in CO