Note to New Members ×

Raichle SB, Deeluxe Lamans/Track 225-325

Jeffrey Day

I own 1999 Raichle SB323 boots that I have stripped the cuff cant adjusters too many times.

I'm curious to know if anyone who owns these type of boots has ever thought about making, or has already made the 2 plastic pieces of the cuff cant adjusters out of metal?

I've even stopped by a few machine shops to get an idea on how much it'd cost. Let's just say I can get new boots for the quotes I've gotten so far.

Any machinists out there that can give some advice? I've attached a picture of the pieces I'd like to have made out of metal. Not very big pieces, about the size os a quarter, but somewhat detailed.

Thanks if any one has any information they can send my way!

I've talked about this with Seasons (Sean), after he broke them on his 225s, he used a solid bolt & washer set up.

I would love to see a Fintec version that doesn't adjust but uses different elastomers for soft or stiff flex.

Please Fin, oh please ,oh please:biggthump

your fix was on the old message board from this site, that thread is not part of the carver's almanac