Note to New Members ×

Bmes 09

Chubz

I have a ton of pics so I will post when I get some time. My free time to today is converting my old HS football 16mm film to DVD to suprise my teammates at the next get together. time is a commodity at our house and the honey do list has begun and my bindings arent even off the board yet.

there are some good shots considering the lighting we had. this was the first time I really put my camera to the test and I think the snow helps with shutter speed. On of my fav things I have noticed in the pics it the freeze frame of the snow as it comes off the edge of the board. I'll post some other rooster tail shots if i get a chance.

Gotta run

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes - the definition of each partical of picture is awesome. My sister does has a similiar camera and is very into it. Her 2 sons are very into water sports...it si just amazing looking at the drops of water in focus close to the camera and also having there faces in focus at the dame time.

Renee 2 boys enjoying the waverunner

post-1559-141842277297_thumb.jpg

Me doing some slalom

post-1559-141842277299_thumb.jpg

Mike rockin the AM and one of Joe showing how the turn is initiated at the top of the carve (12 oclock) and should continue thru 6 oclock. Some of us spoke on this and I think this shows a good example how the edge is set at the top of the turn and the body TILTS downhill. The pic of me shows another version of it, pre-wash out, but optimal days you can lay carves semi inverted on the hill, not just at the bottom end of the turn.

post-1008-14184227734_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842277342_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842277345_thumb.jpg

Hey! Had a great time. Great to ride with you guys.

Chubz - Thanks for putting it all together, and for letting me take a million pics with your camera.

Also, thanks to all of you for putting up with my constant stream of rants and verbal diarrhea.

Equation of the day: Giant coffee + 5 hour energy + BMES = me turning into the great cornholio.

Hope to do it again next season.

Mike

Hey! Had a great time. Great to ride with you guys.

Chubz - Thanks for putting it all together, and for letting me take a million pics with your camera.

Also, thanks to all of you for putting up with my constant stream of rants and verbal diarrhea.

Equation of the day: Giant coffee + 5 hour energy + BMES = me turning into the great cornholio.

Hope to do it again next season.

Mike

Mike...Wouldn't be the same without your wit...I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic...Never had a good pic of me demonstrating my considerable lack of skills so thanks for that:)

Maybe next year you'll be able to bring the rest of your crew along...More the merrier...

And, yes, thanks to Greg for putting it together...

Had a great time riding and watching everyone make some nice turns. Looking forward to doing it again.

Just an FYI for anyone riding on Friday (13th). Parkland school district does not have school. :confused: So watch out.

Jesse

Thanks for the heads up Jesse (the springs are awesome!!) Dang, waddada rugrats have off for tomorrow, Friday the 13th? :confused:

Was there all morning waiting for it to soften up, it never did. I'll be there in the AM.