Note to New Members ×

Anyone know anything about this board??? - Rebagliati Olympic board on ebay

MUD

He registered and confirmed from the email address on his own website. Someone would have to go to a lot of effort to fake that.

It's nice to know that considering how many scammers and delusional loopy heads there are lurking around on the net.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go wash my McLaren F1 so it's clean for the drive to Whistler for my riding session with Kildy, Karine Ruby, Ross R, Mark Fawcett, Chris Klug, Jasey Jay and Chris Prior (he cut short his SES trip to meet me). I have a few ideas for a new board design.

:lol:

later,

Dave R.

I remember that board as a Surfpolitix custom with a Tinkler snowstix plate system used in the Canadian Olympic trials at Whistler.

Hey Mike, do you have any plans for a website? Bryan has lots of pics on his site, but it would be nice if you had one of your own. I imagine that you don't really need it to sell more boards, or have the time to answer all the e-mails etc. Hansjurg Kessler mentioned this awhile ago how his staff is so small, that he barely has time to sit in front of his computer and answer mails, let alone build boards.

later,

Dave R.

Hey Mike, do you have any plans for a website? Bryan has lots of pics on his site, but it would be nice if you had one of your own. I imagine that you don't really need it to sell more boards, or have the time to answer all the e-mails etc. Hansjurg Kessler mentioned this awhile ago how his staff is so small, that he barely has time to sit in front of his computer and answer mails, let alone build boards.

later,

Dave R.

Dave it is about time I have a place that I can put down some history and show all the current designs. Thanks for the push.

Tinks.

Dave it is about time I have a place that I can put down some history and show all the current designs. Thanks for the push.

Tinks.

I'm sure lots of us are glad to hear that. If you've got time I guess you could make it a spring project or something.

BTW, I'm going to bring my burner 188 to Cypress this weekend to ask Mark F. to sign it.

later,

Dave R.