Note to New Members ×

Nidecker Ultralight vs Burton T6

Dice

Can anyone give opinion/review on the difference between the two? I have a T6 164W and thinking to buy the Nidecker Ultralight 163W. But I am not sure what I will gain in terms of performance. I know it's lighter and possibly faster due to it's base. But ride wise... is it a smoother stick carving in/out and trenches?

Also, the fact it's lighter and medium flex, would it be easier to handle in the trees & do jumps with?

How does it handle in chuncky snow & crud?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers... Dice

<!-- / message -->

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=450 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=titre vAlign=bottom width=375 colSpan=5>High Speed 8000 Sintered (Graphite vs P-tex I guess).</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txt vAlign=top colSpan=6 height=215>The smoothest, liveliest base available. The highest grade graphite base, with the best wax absorption. Complimented with a Nidecker stone grind team finish that equals pure speed and velocity.

I think it's the same base they use on the pro team boards as well.

Cheers...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sintered N2O WFO Vision and High Speed 8000 Sintered

are both cryptic.

rossi was selling some base they were calling r12000 or something but it was actually the same as electra 4000.

the numbers on bases are not that much help.

the really good stuff I guess does not make it onto most boards because it has so much graphite it's real soft and it's hard to get anyway.

That is what I've heard anyway.

The virus guy made a couple comments awhile back talking about the high graphite bases.