McIntyre Ski area NH

Season Pass Rates

Family

(Parents and children 17 and under) $500.00

Adults $220.00

Juniors (17 and under) $195.00

Photo re-taken $10.00

There is also crotched mountain NH, Unlimited pass $299

But for me (under 18) I would get the most out of a threedom pass. Waterville Valley, Cranmore, and Loon all season, unlimited, for $249.

Gunstock has season passes right now for $250 too.

Sure am glad I live in the east :-D.

Happy Craves....er...carves!

-Justin

________

Free magento themes

Both Bogus Basin (Boise) and Brundage Mountain (McCall) offer $199 deals in the spring good from March 1st that year through the end of the following following year - March through April and then November through April the following year. This is an unlimited pass which includes summer Mtn bike lift service at Brundage. The deal is only offered for about 6 weeks at the end of each year. If you think you are going to ride at both areas enough you can opt for the unlimited dual area pass for $375. Brundage has some of the best snow quality in the US but Bogus has the better terrain for skiers. A discount card is also available for about $45, to season pass holders at both Brundage and Bogus, good at Sun Valley for about a $15 savings on the daily lift pass any day.

Guest AlpentalRider

One of the best deals in the nation is at the Summit-at-Snoqualmie. An unlimited pass is $279, but the cool thing is you can also purchase an expanded pass (good anytime except saturdays from 9-5) for $239 or a midweek pass (monday 9am - friday 10pm) for $189.

The Summit consists of 4 small mountains, with Alpental being my favorite (good backcountry).

$215.00 non-refundable/non-transferable pre-season sale price on a season pass. Unlimited days; season usually starts on the first week in December and lasts to the first week in April. No snowmaking. Most exposures and groomed runs face northeast. Please avoid the deep-fried burritos in the lodge (aka the Tiajuana two-step lunch).

Out of 30 plus days on the hill last season, 10 of 'em were powder days. Not bad for being in a drought here in the mountain west. Plus a new triple chair and 200 plus acres mostly tree powder that remains empty until after lunch.

skithebeav.com

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

$229 for an adult. Last year it was $199. I'm mainly a weekend warrior but managed to get in sixty days last year. Let's see...199/60=about $3.32 a pop! Not bad! How does a weekend warrior get in sixty days, you might ask. Well...I'm a teacher with lots of vacation time...plus Greek is open for night skiing. Can't wait for opening day!:D

Mt. Shasta Board & Ski Park (even the name is great!) in Superior California offers $199 prior to July 31, then $249 until mid Sept. (kids are less than $50!) Small but decent area, with more & more hard boots each year (many CNISSF high schools race and train here).

p.s. nekdut - I grew up near June Mt. - it is still my favorite place to ride. Here's the stinger: in the 70's & 80's, the mountain offered all elementary and high school students in the county daily tickets at $1.00 (one dollar) per day including holidays!! Ahhhh, those were the days! :)

Can't wait for the snow!!

Mt. Shasta Board & Ski Park (even the name is great!) in Superior California offers $199 prior to July 31, then $249 until mid Sept. (kids are less than $50!) Small but decent area, with more & more hard boots each year (many CNISSF high schools race and train here).

p.s. nekdut - I grew up near June Mt. - it is still my favorite place to ride. Here's the stinger: in the 70's & 80's, the mountain offered all elementary and high school students in the county daily tickets at $1.00 (one dollar) per day including holidays!! Ahhhh, those were the days! :)

Can't wait for the snow!!