Note to New Members ×

AF600 Vs T700

Ernie00

To my knowledge (:rolleyes:), the Track 700 is the exact same shell as the AF600/700, Suzuka, Indy. However, the plastic isn't the same as the AF600 and Suzuka. I don't know if it's the same stuff in the AF600 and Indy, that said, according to YYZCanuck's chart, they are the AF700, Indy, and T700 all have the same durometer of plastic and the same elasticity.

AF700 shell = INDY shell = Track 700 shell. The plastic of the last one is thinner/more flexible than the others. Also the the forward lean is not so stiff as the AF700/Indy's (I have had all three). The AF700 shell is asymmetrical. The AF600/Suzuka has a symmetrical shell. Go for the Track 700 if Deeluxe fits you right. Awesome boot, I don't like the crapy thermo but that's just me (too thin, also the heelhold is a little too thin, could use more volume).

i have (or had) suzukas. as near as i can tell the 700 shell is completely identical to the suzukas.

i bought the 700 and discovered that i have skinny legs. i can't get the cuff tight enough without heavy socks. i must've been cranking the zip buckles on my suzukas. the liner sucks. i'm using my old suzukas liners.

there's a place on the straps to drill out another hole to move the metal catch farther away to make it tighter. i'm hesitant to do that right now. going to try using padding to take up the volume.

so if you're coming from suzukas, you might find the 700 cuff might not be as tight as you'd like.

at first i didn't like the white boot / red buckles. now i really dig it. white and red goes with everything.