Note to New Members ×

Your experience as a 90-100 lb rider

mookihouse

I've got an Oxygen Proton 149 SL that you might like. I've also got spare bindings and spare mondo 24 boots (Head Stratos).

I also happen to be in So Cal and ride regularly at Bear Mtn and Snow Summit. I'll be at Bear on Super Sunday.

You're welcome to try out the board, boots and bindings at no cost.

If you like the board, it's for sale for $100. If you like the boots, those are for sale for $75. Bindings are NOT for sale.

Check out the So Cal ride board.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=16

I have been checking the Bomber classify and eBay. I agree that it is not easy to find a freecarve board for the 90-100 lb weight range. It seems that it does not matter if I double the budget to $400. Choices are still limited unless I pay custom price, which I can't afford.

Hey Erwin, I'll PM you about trying the Oxygen Proton. Thanks for the offer.

Yeah Jon, It's definately what I needed. :biggthump The bit more length and width smooths out my transitions and I can be less nervous now about loading the nose and tail in and out of turns. Would like it if there was a 177 Airwalk force........ but I'll have to get something else in that size and similar dampness.